Dental treatments during COVID-19
As an essential service, our team at MC Dental have made the decision to continue operating seven days for urgent and non-urgent dental treatments.
Non-urgent services resume
All non-urgent dental services have resumed at MC Dental. Non-urgent treatments include routine check-up and clean, dental exam, teeth whitening, preventive and restorative treatment, dentures and orthodontic care.
The team at MC Dental will continue to attend to urgent and emergency care during COVID-19.
It is important that you do not neglect your oral health. If dental concerns are left untreated, the situation may get worse.
COVID Safe practices are in place to ensure your health and safety. Over the coming weeks and months, the dentists will get busier. We recommend that you book in early, so you are not disappointed.
To book your next appointment, please call 8608-8968 or book online below.
If you have ANY of these symptoms:
Please advise us if you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, gastrointestinal symptoms, AND if you have travelled overseas in the last few weeks. Also, please let us know if you have tested positive to COVID-19, or have had close contact with someone diagnosed with, or suspected of having Coronavirus. Please don’t visit the clinic. Instead, call the dedicated hotline on 1800-675-398.
MC Dental’s health and safety measures:
At MC Dental, we are screening and monitoring all our patients and staff concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
Rest assured MC Dental will continue to uphold high clinical standards and infection control policies and procedures to ensure we are all looked after and protected.
The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has issued recommendations on reducing the risk of COVID-19. To reduce contracting and spreading Coronavirus, wash your hands thoroughly and sneeze into sleeve or elbow. For more information, click on the 10 ways to reduce your risk of Coronavirus.
Please take note of the DHHS information regarding face masks in Victoria:
1. You must carry a fitted face mask when you leave your home.
2. You must wear a fitted mask when social distancing is not possible. For more information, please refer to DHHS website https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/face-masks-vic-covid-19.
It is strongly recommended you wear a fitted face mask whenever you cannot keep a 1.5 metres distance from others.
3. Face shields, bandanas, or scarves on their own are not sufficient.
4. A three-layered mask is best.
5. There are lawful reasons for exemption. Children under 12 years of age and patients with a medical reason will not be required to wear a face covering. Please let our reception staff know, before visiting if you have a medical reason.
For more information about wearing fitted face masks, please visit the DHHS website
Dental Services during COVID-19
Our staff are highly trained in infection control and are taking extra measures to ensure the safety of patients and staff.
MC Dental is an essential business and will remain open.
MC Dental is open 7 days. Book online or over the phone for the following appointment services:
- Porcelain Veneers, Crowns, Bridges
- Root Canal Therapy
- Pain & Emergencies
- Dental Implants
- Clear Aligners
- Wisdom teeth
- Teeth Whitening (In chair and at home options)
- Sports Mouthguards
- Occlusal Splints/Nightguards/Jaw Therapy
- Dental restorations composite and Porcelain
- Oral hygiene services (check-up and clean)
Consultations: if you would like advice from one of our dentists then we can still offer a consultation. Please call reception for a quote. Additionally, we offer FREE consultations for Orthodontics, implants, and teeth whitening.
Dental emergencies and urgent care during COVID-19:
We are OPEN and ready for urgent dental care and dental emergencies!
What is a dental emergency?
Common emergencies include:
- A broken or fractured tooth
- A loose tooth
- A missing tooth
- A lost filling
- Tooth abscess
- Gum abscess
- Swelling or bleeding
- Impacted wisdom teeth
- Braces or retainers causing irritation
- Knocked out tooth
- Injury to the jaw
- Bitten tongue or lip where bleeding doesn’t stop
- Objects wedged between the teeth
For more information on dental emergencies, please visit here.
Zip dental payment plans
Did you know that we accept dental payment plans?
At MC Dental we offer payment arrangements through Zip Pay (transactions up to $1000) and Zip Money (transactions over $1000).
Call us on 8608 8968 for more details on paying your next dental bill.