Since Monday the 12th of October, all Victorian’s must wear a fitted face mask when leaving their home.
Here is what you need to know:
1. You must wear a fitted face mask when you leave your home, no matter where you live in Victoria.
2. The fitted mask must cover your nose and mouth. Refer to the images in the blog.
3. Face shields, bandanas, or scarves on their own are not sufficient.
4. A three-layered mask is best as it will provide the best protection.
5. There are lawful reasons for exemption. Children under 12 years and babies are not required to wear masks. For a full list of exemptions, visit the DHHS website.
6. The Victorian Police can issue a fine for not wearing a fitted mask.
To help keep yourself and the community safe, please wear a fitted face mask when entering and leaving MC Dental. If you would like to book an appointment or if you have any questions regarding your oral health, call MC Dental on 8608-8968 or book online below.