Dr. Jenifer Jiang
Melbourne Central hours:
Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri: 9:30am- 5pm
Dr Jenifer Jiang will be on maternity leave from 10th July and returning on 1st November 2021.
Languages: English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Professional summary of Dr. Jenifer Jiang
BDSc (Honours) Melb, Imp.Ma.ARIA
Jenifer Jiang, dental surgeon, has been practising at MC Dental for over ten years. Honours graduate from Melbourne University, Dr Jenifer Jiang has a special interest in cosmetic dentistry, having completed her dental implantology master’s degree at ARIA and further professional development at the Stanford University School of Medicine.
Dr Jenifer Jiang is a native speaker of both English and Mandarin; and fluent in Cantonese. She is highly regarded as a dentist and well known for her gentle calming manner – allowing patients to feel at ease.
- Dental Implants
- Orthodontics and clear aligner treatment
- Cosmetic dentistry, including resin bonded and porcelain veneers
- Root canal treatment
- Wisdom tooth extractions
- Crowns & bridges
- Complex treatment planning
- Paediatric dentistry
- Restorative dentistry
- Facial aesthetics including neuromodulator (Botox) injections
- Routine dental check-up and cleaning (Comprehensive examination and maintenance)
Name:Dr. Jenifer Jiang
Address: Melbourne Central
Degree: BDSc (Honours) Melb, Imp.Ma.ARIA
Languages: English, Mandarin & Cantonese